Besides creating beautiful artwork, my background includes extensive experience in graphic design and social media fields. Over the years, I have helped individuals to large companies with a variety of services to meet their needs. Below you will find an overview of services that I offer.
Graphic Design and Typography
Great graphic design means more than just picking the right colors and fonts – it’s creating a brand that tells your story and personality. Available services by project basis can help you with your immediate graphic design needs, billable either an hourly rate or per-project depending upon the scope and needs. Graphic design solutions include:
- logo creation
- creating labeling for package design
- social media posts and graphics
- catalog layout and creation (print and web)
- online graphics including banners, advertisements, navigation and buttons
Brand development service takes graphic design a step further, with competition analysis and marketing strategy. This may involve everything from color schemes, themes, fonts, imagery, trademarks, slogan development and more, to bring cohesiveness to all the various places your brand will be presented.
Whether you’re launching a new website or you’re trying to figure out how to update your existing site, let me help you find the perfect solution to designing your dream website to share your ideas and products with the world! Let me help you create an inexpensive, easy to manage and simple website to meet your needs so you have more time to spend on the important parts of running your business. Contact me with information about your website project.
WordPress Based Websites
I have vast experience creating and integrating websites in the WordPress platform, which I have found to be the best solution for my clients who are primarily individual artists or small arts and crafts focused businesses. Every project is unique and every client has different needs for the functionality of their websites. Let me help you create your WordPress based website which includes:
- blog posts with your website
- customizable shopping cart (using WooCommerce)
- photo/project galleries
- integrated social media functionality between social media channels
Social Media Consulting
Everyone’s social media goals are different – what are yours? Are you looking to simply gain followers, increase impressions/likes, or to drive traffic and potential revenue to your website? I have helped individuals to large manufacturers establish and grow their social media presence on a variety of platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. With so many different tools available on these social media platforms, sometimes it seems simply overwhelming to know exactly where to start.
Success in the realm of social media is like making homemade pasta sauce from scratch – it’s a labor of love, requiring dedication and patience from preparation to letting the sauce simmer until perfection. Just like making pasta sauce, seeing a return on your efforts placed into growing your social media audience and communities takes time but is well worth the investment in the long term! I am a firm believer in creating a social media audience organically over time, meaning that with the right tools and content your growth will happen on it’s own. The reality is that social media growth (despite what people think) does not happen overnight. Similar to planting a garden, your social media presence needs some TLC and cultivation before it blooms and bares fruit.
The beginning of the process for helping you with your social media presence is to create a needs assessment of your current social media platforms and your goals by:
- Help build a social media strategy through competitive search, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification. We will then use these practices as your social media roadmap to grown your social media community.
- Create an editorial calendar for all of your social media platforms. Integrate your posting and help with synchronicity when available.
- Focus upon growing your social media communities organically thru strategic postings and curated content that reflects your branding.
- Identifying your target audience and identifying what content they are looking for.
- Discovering which social media platforms are right for you and meeting your goals (they’re not all the same!)
- Fuel conversations with posting, comments, and outreach to keep quality engagement with audience while growing the size and presence of your online community that builds connections and encourages community engagement.
- Build cross functional marketing campaigns including emails, social media posts and print (if appropriate).
Everyone has a love/hate relationship with Facebook – but no matter how you feel about this platform, it is almost essential to create a presence to share, educate and grow your business. No matter where you are on your journey with Facebook, there are always new ways to grow your social media community including:
- Establishing and growing a business page
- Forming interactive communities thru Facebook
- Creating posts and contents that drive traffic to your other social media channels and/or sales of products and services
- Set up and creation of a Facebook Shop (if applicable)
Although this platform has been around for almost a decade, many people and businesses are still apprehensive about joining Instagram. What many people don’t realize is that Instagram has seen year after year growth, especially from people who are looking for an alternative to Facebook. Personally I have placed more of a focus to Instagram over the past couple of years after finding that this platform has resulted in more traffic and sales to my website.
Need help in getting started on Instagram, or help growing your audience? Here are just a few areas that I can help you with:
- The basics: hashtags, tagging, profiles, navigation, linking
- Identify your audience and how to reach them effectively with effective tools
- Switching to a Business Profile and utilizing the tools only available to this type of profile
- Organically growing your Instagram following
- Utilizing analytics to maximize reach of your posts
- How to create posts that capture more engagement
Almost everyone can admit to being sucked into Pinterest for hours at a time! Most people don’t realize that Pinterest is also a great way to drive traffic to your website and share your knowledge and expertise with viewers. Take your Pinterest page to the next level by:
- Curating the correct content that reflects your brand and identity
- Posting YOUR content from other social media channels
- Creating the perfect posts including captions
- Effectiveness of shared boards to increase engagement
- Drive sales to your products
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.